Tuesday 7 January 2014

Welcome to My Debt Journal

Hi, My name is Christy Brambles. 2013 was a bad start for me as I had to face a couple of stressful problems. First I sufferred from Herpes, not sure how I got it, but found a cure which you can see in my video - How to get rid of Herpes.

To top it off I was facing problems with my finances. I was getting into debt with rent and bills to pay and I just didn't have any money left at the end of each month I started to go overdrawn every month and ended up paying huge fees for every day I was in debt. I managed to sort myself out and this blog is was setup to share my thoughts and to help others who may have got into debt with general saving tips and ways to get out of those stressful situations.

I hope you find it useful as I really was in a bad situation and wouldn't wish anyone else to face the problems I went through

No comments:

Post a Comment